Friday, August 28, 2020

Believe

This card project uses the water color stamps from Art Impression. They are so much fun because you can pick and choose whichever stamps you want to create whatever picture you want. The Bonnie Krebs's videos are very easy to follow. Here is her latest video - Bonnie Krebs AI video. And Sandy Allnock has two classes on how to use these stamps. I have taken both of her courses although I have not completed the second course on making AI scenes. Find Sandy's classes HERE. I want to add this project to the Art Impressions Simple Challenge this week. Plus, it fits into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "Anything Goes" and Monday Challenge "Beautiful Botanicals."


3 comments:

  1. Love these pots...you have mastered the we technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crystal. I just checked for the next challenge and to my surprise, this card project won the challenge for last week's Clear & Simple. THANK YOU!!

      Delete