Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Congratulations Mr & Mrs

Happy New Year 2020!
Simon Says Stamp is starting off the new year with a challenge reflecting new things of course, like new products, new beginnings, new babies, the new year. So here's my first post for 2020 - a wedding card with lots of glitter and gold for the Wednesday Challenge "Something New!"



I am still reflecting on resolutions for 2020 which I hope all of you do because self reflection is so important as a learning tool (in my opinion.) But, one resolution I have made regarding my paper crafting hobby is this: I have decided NOT to list all of the products I use to make a single card. There are a few reasons for this decision, but mostly people either don't care about the products 
or (if they are paper crafters themselves) they are familiar with the products anyway :) 
So enjoy the pics of the cards without the boring details!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. I made two. One for a friend who needed a card and this one which I am saving for my niece who is getting married this year.

      Delete