Sunday, January 12, 2020

Love

I have one more card project for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Fun with Florals." This card could be for a birthday or for Valentines Day. I like cards which are versatile just in case I need one or the other! The background stamp is new for me - from Impression Obsession. The flowers are from one of the Beautiful Flowers sets from Simon Says Stamp. This "LOVE" die is from Reverse Confetti. I have several but this one is a bit more elegant rather than whimsy so I thought it went better with this card. I think I have the floral bug...


2 comments:

  1. Flowers are such fun to color and make cards from. ANd critters I seem to be in critter mode right now, but I am sure I'll be heading towards flowers come spring. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. I've been checking out your blog even though I don't always comment. Just been busy.

      Delete