Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Tons of Fun



I am in full Valentine mode so here's another card project for the upcoming sweet holiday.  Not going to list all the supplies, but the copic colored elephant is from MFT as well as the grassy hill with the cut out portion (which I just bought last week!)  I have been using my stencils for clouds and grass on lots of cards lately. Most of us used to do this by hand, but the stencils make it so much easier and faster!

Below are pictures of the inside of the card and a close up of the front. Most of my little flower dies are from Taylored Expressions or Impression Obsession.  I wanted to balance out the trees so I added them to the left side of the meadow.

This card is from the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge All Loved UP and the SSS Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.


 


1 comment: