Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wonderful Year of Happy Memories

A very good friend had a special birthday a few days ago so I wanted to make something special for her. This monochromatic card is a different look for me, but it was a good challenge. It's for the Poppy Stamps January Challenge. Very hard to see, but the white "Snowflake Tall Curve Border" is on top of glitter paper cut with the "Tall Curve Background" dies. I started with the Oval Fold Frame and added the details. I used a glue pen to draw around the oval and added glitter to tie in the white glitter theme. The sentiment is from "Friendship and Kindness" stamp, also from Poppy. I also want to post this on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Layer It Up."




3 comments:

  1. So elegant!!!! Love it! Good Luck with Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I love the clean white and elegant design!

    ReplyDelete