Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Cold Outside!

So, yea, I have been in the craft room a bit more than usual! Getting a little relief from the upsetting events which our county is experiencing right when we thought 2021 would allow us to turn a corner! But someone in the White House won't face reality. Counting down the days!

I love little Newton, the cat from Newton's Nook, but don't have too many stamps from them. So, I created this card using two different sets - "Newton's Book Club" and "Wagon of Wishes." The trees are an old Inkadinkadoo stamp and then sentiment is from The Ton. It was perfect for this scene with cozy Newton! And fits the Inky Paws Challenge #139 Cozy Winter! I used Distress Ink for the sky and a white gel pen for snow. Except for the masking, it came together pretty quick and will make a cute "hello" card for anyone I know.



4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Jeanne! I love how you combined the two stamp sets. Newton is so cute in his wagon! Thank you for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a kitty enjoying a ride on his wagon--delightful! Wagon of Wishes is one of my favorite NND stamp sets. Having the kitty on it for a joy ride is a fabulous idea! So glad you shared your talents with me at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Indy. I don't have that many NN stamps, so I try to use what I have for the challenges!

      Delete