Sunday, January 10, 2021

Altenew Anemone

My card today uses another new stamp set which I purchased some time ago, but never got around to using - Altenew Build a Flower Anemone. I tried several different color combination and liked this one the best. After I stamped the large flower, I wanted a bud to match so I used one from a different Altenew set and colored it with copic markers matching the original inks from Altenew. The leaf sprig is from Clearly Besotted "Leaf Accents" with stamped veins from a leaf in Hero Art's "Let Love Grow." The back ground of the panel was created with distress ink, MFT "Typewriter Text" stamp, and Hero Arts "Dot Moire." I made a second card changing up the background a bit and using a new die from Penny Black "Curved Stitch" to cut the panel and add a sentiment in the middle.

This card is for the Altenew  January Inspiration Challenge, the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Something New" and Monday Challenge "New/Unsued." 











4 comments:

  1. These cards are stunning Jeanne! I love the colors and the gorgeous stamp set you used, awesome backgrounds too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy. When I have extra time, I like to check out what other crafters are making. There's always something new to learn, right? :)

      Delete
  2. Thats pretty, love Altenew blooms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure. I bought a bunch a while ago and am just working my way through them now!

      Delete