Friday, January 22, 2021

Happy Heart

 Another quick Valentine's card. This time inspired by My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 525, see it below. I tried something I haven't done much = used a stencil for dry embossing! The MFT "Background Hearts" stencil was perfect to add a little interest and dimension to the card base. The patterned papers were from previous MFT packs and the little rabbit is from "Wonderful Woodland Friends."  The white bow finishes the simple design. This is for the MFT sketch challenge and also for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. Hope you are well. Sounds like you were happy to see things settle down in DC. I sure was, too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Cat. Hope you are well. Sounds like you were happy to see things settle down in DC. I sure was, too!

    ReplyDelete