Monday, December 16, 2019

Stamped Watercolor Jumpstart with S. Allnock

Hi Papercrafters!
I had to take a break from card making because I am taking an online class with Sandy Allnock called Stamped Watercolor Jumpstart which uses Art Impression stamps. I have finished 6 lessons and will post some pics below. Now, I should say that I HAVE played around with these in the past. In fact, I think it was Sandy who first introduced me to the idea back in May 2016 and I started paying attention to the water color stamps which AI produced. I really want to learn how to water color. In fact, I previously signed up for Sandy's regular watercolor into class, but never finished it. I will get back to it after the holidays, for sure! The classes are at Art Classes with Sandy Allnock
If you are on facebook, you might be able to see some of the students's work here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/390593551370390/


 

                    




        






2 comments:

  1. I love the AI watercolor stamps and I am going to have to take a look at Sandy's class. I usually just case the AI you tube videos. these all look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch the AI and Bonnie too, but Sandy has a different way of coloring them. If you want to see what she does, check through her reg You Tube channel for AI stamps or look for her PRECLASS videos.

      Delete