Saturday, December 7, 2019

Merry Everything

Hi,
I saw someone use this embossing folder a few weeks ago on You Tube and bought it immediately from Amazon. It's from Sizzix and it's one of the very deep embossing folders which results in tremendous dimension. As you can see I used a dark blue card stock. To enhance the snowflake design, I used my wink of stella glitter marker on some of the lines of the snowflakes after applying some white pigment ink with my finger gingerly on the raised surfaces of the snowflakes. I also used a white gel pen on some of the lines to create a more "snowy" effect. I adhered the new "Marie" snowflake die and 2 smaller dies from Simon Says Stamp (cut from white glitter paper) and add sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. The sentiment is from SSS "Merry Everything" embossed with Brutus Monroe Sterling embossing powder. Entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Inside - Hero Arts Snowflake cling stamp in Distress Inks and SSS "Christmas Wishes" stamp set.
 




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jeanne :-) the emossed background is fabulous and I love the snowflakes and how you finished the inside too! Very lovely :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $50 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Please email us.
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine!! As I said to Sara, it's so great to win because it helps defray some of the cost of new products. I buy way more than I should...but don't we all! Happy Holidays to you. Glad you liked my card.

      Delete
  2. Your card is just beautiful! I'm so happy to see you won the prize at SSS! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara!! I love winning because it helps to pay for all the products I buy (which is A TON! LOL ) Happy Holiday to you!

      Delete