Monday, December 16, 2019

Gift Card Envelopes & Patterned Wrapping Paper

Still no new cards!! but I made some wrapping paper with a bunch of small stamps - and three tiny envelopes made to hold gift cards for my 3 grandchildren who are getting "Disney Money" along with something fun to open for their holiday presents - here they are!



I love making my own design on paper. I bought some plain white wrapping paper and just got out some basic Christmas colors and a lot of little stamps to create this wrapping paper. It's not a lot so I'll just use it on the grandkids's ornaments this year.


The gift card die is from My Favorite Things. (see below) The letter stamp is from Altenew and I just love it! Of course, like everything in my life (particularly jewelry lately) I lost the lower case "c" ... but so far I have made out okay without it. (Yikes...)





4 comments:

  1. How innovative to make your own paper. I would have never thought of that. As far as your lost C, use the e and just wipe off the crossing over part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patterned paper is so cute! And I have a thing for tiny envelopes :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog post, I am glad to have helped you making your decision. It's so difficult to chose! I bought one stamp set every month, it took some time, but now I had the chance to mix those adorable critters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So tempting to buy a bunch at a time. You are more disciplined than I am LOL. I am waiting for them to come. No time now to do much until after the New Year anyway. Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy your holidays.

      Delete