Sunday, July 12, 2020

With Sympath

We all know how much inspiration card makers get from Jennifer McGuire! The card project below was inspired by her recent video called Faux Monoprint - My Favorite Technique. You can find it here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUmCBxrqPGU&t=1581s

I made several panels with this technique and put them aside for future projects. The one below is going out this week, sadly, to my cousin who lost her brother to cancer last Wednesday. I thought the muted colors and white wild flowers made a great backdrop for a sympathy card. The stamp for these wild flowers is from Penny Black called "Feathery" and the rectangle die from Spellbinders is "Candlewick." The die cut sentiment "with sympathy" is from Simon Says Stamp. I am entering this card in the SSS Monday Challenge "Play with Paint."




2 comments: