Saturday, July 18, 2020

Be Joyful

Getting a head start on my Holiday cards with one of the cutest stamps from Penny Black called "Winter Wonderland." It's been around a long time, but I just love these little birdies. I decided to copy a design I had made a few years ago altering it by adding some newer branch stamps. The birds were water colored and the branches were stamped with regular dye ink. I added some glitter to the Santa caps and mounted the panel on red background. I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Early Bird."


2 comments:

  1. Sweet card, it would qualify for the penny black saturday challenge too. Link: http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/pbsc-july-anything-goesoptional.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I just saw your comment and it's one day too late to enter that challenge. THANK YOU though for telling me. I will have to try harder to follow some other challenges! It's a lot when one is busy!

      Delete