Sunday, January 3, 2016

First Scrap Book!

Well, I've been taking a break from posting during the busy holiday, but I was still playing in the craft room! One thing I have been wanting to do is a scrap book. I know most of the crafters I follow have been doing them for years, but it's new to me! I started with two pages for Christmas. Here's how they turned out....







The empty space (top right) is for my journaling which I didn't do yet. This page will go on the left side of the open scrap book. The layout includes pattered paper, stickets, wood embellishments, a little stamping, and some red candy striped paper which I created on white card stock!




































This page will go on the right side of the open scrap book. So these two pages go together. Yea, I know I am a little bit traditional with my colors and layout. But, that's me! OH, I accidentally moved that one picture (bottom left.) This picture was taken right before I glued everything. Actually, I added a few sequins to both pages, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment