Tuesday, January 19, 2016

All You Need



Speaking of Valentines - what's better TEA or LOVE? LOL With this card you get both! 
Check out the sketch on the right.. I am entering this card in the

Reverse Confetti Current Challenge #32

32_Jan2016

 The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti LOVELY WORD COORDINATES and the tea cup is from BE A BARISTA stamp set also from Reverse Confetti. The multi-color hearts are one of Reverse Confetti Quick Card Panels. I love these panels because they add another dimension to your cards! I used them during the holidays in December and they were so so handy! The black hearts are actually clear acetate I had in my stash. I love the way the black hearts tie in with the black tea. The pink heart with the little dimensional semi-circles around it is from Hero Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment