Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Sprinkled With Love

I finally jumped on the "Slim Line" bandwagon. This is my first try at that new size and I actually forgot to cut it down, so it was HUGE! I made my own envelope out of a 12 x 12 sheet of paper since the final card did not fit into a business size envelope ... because I forgot to trim down my panels before I started to decorate them! I also wasn't sure how to photograph this size card, so this may not be the best way. This card was for my son's 34th birthday! I used a bunch of different products including stencils (the bug balloons and big sprinkles from MFT,) stamps (birthday cake from Sugar Pea Designs) and a bunch of Distress Inks. I am submitting this card in 2 challenges: My Favorite Things Birthday Project Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.



1 comment: