Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Get Well Soon

I have one more post for this week. I was inspired to create these card by a very old video by Barbara Anders from 2015. I loved the layout so I used stamps and colors from my stash to re-create a card similar to hers. First, I created some background interest with several large background stamps from Just Rite and Stampin' Up. Then, black flowers from Technique Tuesday were stamped overtop of the  brushstrokes stamped in three colors Snowcone, Berrylicious, and Blue Raspberry - all from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from Hero Arts!




I am going to enter these cards in the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #492
and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Masculine Cards."

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! So simple yet just beautiful. The Lovely As A Tree stamp set is simply timeless. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete