Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Mr. & Mrs.



This card was going to be for my niece and her fiance' who were planning on getting married this fall 2020, but due to the Conona Virus they have decided to postpone the wedding until next Spring. Lucky me, I can hang on to this card until then and be prepared ahead of time instead of scrambling to make a card at the last minute! LOL

I love the SSS die cut hearts and have used it many times. This time I cut it from shimmery copper paper and use the same paper for the delicate scallop from Spellbinders. Additional gold Delicata hearts on the background pulls the color scheme altogether. Mr & Mrs are on vellum and the black card base helps to make the card more eloquent and formal.

This card is going on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Metallic."

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy adding to your stash, its good to be prepared.

    ReplyDelete