Friday, September 25, 2020

Hey There Pumpkin

 I continued to play with the Distress Ink smooshed backgrounds I made - wanting to use a new MFT "Lots of Leaves" die for fall. I really love the frame dies which are out now. This one is gorgeous. And I used one of my all time favorites "Harvest Mouse" also from MFT. I used some stencils for a light background scene behind the mouse. I made two cards just the same except one is inlaid and the other is adhered on top of the smooshed panel. Being so much work to inlay all the little die cut pieces, I didn't have the energy to do it twice! LOL This card is for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #150. Check out the color palette below. Also, entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Animal Antics."

Adhered on top.

Inlaid die cuts.










2 comments: