Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sending Thankful Thoughts

Hi Bloggers! Today I have a card for the Penny Black Sketch Challenge - Autumn Fall Colours. This is a new challenge for me, and I'm so glad I found it because I have quite a few Penny Black stamps now. I love their adorable animal stamps, especially cats! Penny Black also makes beautiful flower stamps and nature scenes great for water coloring.


I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to water color the images in my card. The leaves are from My Favorite Things "Harvest Mouse" set and the porcupines are from Penny Black. The sentiment is also one of MFT stamp sets. I thought it fit perfectly here with the guys holding onto letters. It's hard to see but I added some color to the sky and the ground as well. My phone doesn't take very good pictures! There's a close up below. OH, I added the die cut rake as a little accent on the side. I believe it's from Impression Obsession. Thanks for checking out my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment