Friday, October 21, 2016

Penny Black Flowers

Penny Black's October Challenge focuses on Autumn Colors, which I am loving right now. So here's another card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for October. - Autumn/Fall Colors.


I bought the Penny Black flower sprig stamp set this past summer, not that I need more flower stamps!! But, this stamp makes it easy to create a "bunch" of flowers without using masks, very time consuming!

The flowers were colored with copic markers and dots were added for some extra detail around the sprig. I have been practicing with the copics to achieve some depth and dimension in my images. I was fairly pleased with these flowers. The scalloped rectangles are from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is from Echo Park.

If you have a minute, check out the other beautiful cards on the Penny Black Challenge Page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment