Thursday, February 6, 2020

Daisy Birthday

I love this newer Simon Says Stamp set called "Daisy Bouquet." I bought it around the holidays but was so busy with holiday cards, I didn't have a chance to play with it until now. I made two very similar cards.




I found some yellow striped paper which I loved behind the flowers so I tried to duplicate that "look" by making my own stripes, working around the copic colored flowers (see close up.) This process took a long time, so I opted to use the striped paper on the second card and die cut the flowers and placed them on top. I honestly don't see a whole lot of difference between the two cards. Paper crafting folks will know the difference, but the average person will not even think twice about it! 

This card is going on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Floral Frenzy."




2 comments:

  1. i like the one stamped on top of the paper just a touch more!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like that one too, but I need more practice stamping long lines and masking.

      Delete