Sunday, February 2, 2020

Believe in Unicorns


This may be my last Valentine's Day card. I got a bit frustrated because I had colored several panels with these cute unicorn designs (with castles and rainbows from MFT) when my cat decided to jump on the table to join me! He knocked over a glass full of ice tea which splattered all three panels rendering them useless! I was aggravated as you might guess.

Luckily, the designs on one panel didn't have tea on them so I was able to cut them out by hand and make one card! I added the glitter paper to the bottom so the sentiment would fit, and some glossy accents to the castle roof, unicorn mane and tale and his horn (a little hard to see.)  This is the last card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes."




1 comment:

  1. That glitter cardstock is a great tie in to your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete