Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Winter Wishes

Hi Crafters!
Below is another holiday card which was inspired by another fantastic paper crafter, Nichol Spohr. I watched a video Nichol did for Simon Says Stamp during "Stamptember" using Polychromo Pencils on dark card stock. I loved the project so much, I ordered the exact same pencils and tried this technique. I did not have the stamp Nichol used, so I substituted Gina K's "Festive Flowers" which was also a new stamp set for Stamptember! The image is embossed in gold first, then colored in with the Polychromo pencils - chromium green opaque, permanent green olive, cobalt green, cobalt turquoise, prussian blue, and white. These blues look almost irredescent on the dark card stock when colored over a layer of white as Nichol did in her video. The sentiment is also embossed in gold. I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Let's Sparkle" and the Wednesday Challenge " Traditional Christmas" because of the beautiful poinsettia image from Gina K Design. Thanks for visiting my blog today.



            



2 comments: