Thursday, December 5, 2019

Merry Christmas To You and Yours




Below is another card project for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #466.  One of the MFT designers used a window on her Christmas card so I thought I would do the same with products in my stash. This window is from Poppy Stamps entitled "Madison Window." Looking out you can see evergreens from Inkadinkado, a snow bank, and some clouds made with the "Mini Cloud" Stencil from MFT. I used "Trim the Tree" stamp from MFT for the sentiment and the gifts in the foreground and patterned paper for the wallpaper (from MFT Fresh Squeezed Chevron.) The floor is a stamp from Altenew, "Wood Pallet" and the little character is from "You Gnome Me" from My Favorite Things.  That finishes the Christmas scene for this holiday card! I am also going to enter this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Traditional Christmas."




     



2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, and that santa is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of my favorite Gnome sets, from MFT of course!

      Delete