Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Jingle

I have been working on Christmas cards, on and off, for months! Here's a simple one I created with one of the cutest Santas on the crafting market! Since the sentiment is "Jingle All the Way," it goes with this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Inspired by Music!"




This little Santa and the sentiment are from MY FAVORITE THINGS. I colored the Santa with copic markers and used some of the patterned paper from my crafty stash, along with a few red sequins to highlight the sentiment. The panel was die cut with MFT Blueprint 26, which I find myself using all the time. Now that I am looking at this card again, I am asking myself why I didn't use any glitter? I may just have to go back and add some Wink of Stella on this little red guy! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment