Sunday, September 4, 2016

Be Happy

Welcome September! It's been a week since I posted cards, but that doesn't mean I haven't been crafting! My crafty friend Cindy Rapson was here for a whole day of goodness. We finished up some cards from the Scrapbook Expo classes we took, and we worked on some unfinished projects. What fun to have a crafty friend a little over an hour's drive away. I am so lucky!

So today I have a card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #296.
I'm also going to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes!

      

I used one of my favorite MFT sets: "You Gnome Me!" Some other products I used - MFT Stencil "In the Woods;" MFT patterned paper cut with Traditional Tag Stax; Sentiment Be Happy from "Pearls of Wisdom." Images were colored with copic markers and inked with distress inks.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment