Thursday, June 9, 2016

Smile

Today's card is for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #11.  I followed the right side of the tic tac toe grid, "garden," "twine," and "scalloped border." I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Summer Garden .Below you can read how I made this card and the products I used if you are interested. Thanks for checking out my card today!




I had stamped and cut some flowers and stems from Technique Tuesday's Garden Flowers to match some paper I created with the gelli plate a few weeks ago. The corals and purples are so pretty together. I decided I wanted to make a bouquet in a basket so I found my basket stamp from Great Impressions, stamped it, add some tombow marker for more color, and fussy cut it. I arranged all of the flowers and used some PRESS & SEAL to hold them together while I glued the bouquet from behind. That worked out so well! Using Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, I cut two panels and adhered them together. First, I added some twine around the top of the basket and glued a bow on the right side. Lastly, I adhered some enamel dots on the middle of the larger flowers and used white stickles on the small purple flowers. I don't think it shows in this picture! Th die cut "Smile" is from Lawn Fawn, too. I colored some cardstock with the same coral ink and cut it from that so it would match.

No comments:

Post a Comment