Thursday, May 5, 2016

Wanted to say...

Back to the Sunflower Sweetheart stamp from MFT. I love this little girl. Here I colored her with copic markers, not worrying too much about the shading, and added some lace to her sun dress. I thought it was so cute! I popped her up on a panel which came from my gelli plate fun. I had used a Crafter's Workshop stencil called "Willow" on top of the My Favorite Things Brick Wall Coverup which I made into a stencil! I added a few more stems of leaves for more dimension and adhered the panel to a piece of My Mind's Eye pattern paper which inclues browns, tans, blues and greens.  The greeting is from a different MFT stamp set and leaves the card open for several occasions. I can use it for lots of reasons, making the inside specific to that occasion.

I am entering this card in two challenges this week: 


No comments:

Post a Comment