Monday, May 16, 2016

Hey There



Hi crafting friends! I created this card for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #280


For a focal point I chose the boot with flowers from You Gnome Me from MFT and colored it with copic markers. The back ground panel was created with a gelli plate and acrylic paints. I took the Brick Wall Cover Up from MFT and cut a stencil with it. Using several colors and another stencil with leaves I "pulled" this design from the gelli plate. Lastly, I sponged some Distress Ink in Bundled Sage around the panel leaving the center fairly light. I really liked the way it turned out, especially the dimension.

The final steps for this card - I used MFT Wavy Greetings for the sentiment and MFT Grassy Fields to create the grass on the bottom and appearance of leaves at the top. Here's the sketch challenge .... I hope you have a great day.

I would also like to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge FLOWERS

No comments:

Post a Comment