Sunday, March 27, 2016

You're so Sweet

I was playing around with texture paste and had an idea to use my Snowflake paste to make icing for a cupcake! So I used some re-inkers to color the paste and applied it to the top of a cupcake stamp from Inkadinkado. Before it dried I sprinkled it with glitter! To fill up the rest of the image, I decided to stamp small hearts around the cupcake in a similar color. It was a small 1 inch stamp pad from a Hero Arts Kit back in December, a very dark red. These hearts are from Share Handmade Kindness by Hero Arts. The sentiment is from the same Inkadinkado stamp set. Here's the finished card.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Food/ Drink
and the Lawnscape Challenge 126 SWEETS!

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment