Thursday, March 24, 2016

Steeped in Love



I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Come Rain or Shine"  because the friend it's for has been my friend through rain,shine, hail, hurricanes, marriages, divorces, re-locations, you name it!

   When I first saw this MFT stamp, I knew exactly who it was for because my best friend drinks copious amounts of hot tea! Winter and summer!

The stamp is called "Steeped in Love" and I colored the image with copic markers to match the flowered paper I created with a bunch of small flower stamps from Hero Arts. The panels were cut with Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Rectangle dies. I created a bouquet of small flowers using dies from Impression Obsession and Taylored Expressions. I was thinking of a talented crafter I follow, Kitty Caracciolo. Her blog is Kittiekraft and she makes fabulous scenes with all kinds of die cuts!

I really like the way this turned out, and I think my girlfriend will like it, too!


I am also entering it in 
My Favorite ThingsSketch Challenge 273
A close up of the little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment