Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Merry and Bright Mini Slimline

 I have been getting jump on Holiday cards, and this one fits the current Penny Black Challenge - Fussy and Fancy. It's a water colored card using the "Season's Marvel" tree, "Nature's Friends" for the bunnies, and "Cozy Cottage" branches. Since I had to plan this out and use some masks, I call this "fussy!" I also made the envelope using a new Pink Fresh Studio die for mini slim line cards. I am also placing this on the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge "Create a Scene."


One more challenge for this month - the Pink Fresh Studio June challenge is to use Dies. Since I just bought the new mini slim line envelope die and made a matching envelope for this card, I will link this post up to their challenge. See the entries here.

1 comment:

  1. Love both of your winter themed cards. So cute and perfect in slimline mode.

    ReplyDelete