Friday, April 9, 2021

Happy Birthday Peonies

 This birthday card turned out so sweet that I'm saving it for someone special! I had experimented with texture paste and glitter after ink blending through the "Diagonal Stripe" stencil from My Favorite Things. I paired the panel cut on the diagonal with some specialty paper which has a lattice design, white on white. The focal point has three Rose Peonies from Gina K Designs colored with copic markers and Nuvo drops for their centers. The scripty Happy Birthday is an older die from MFT. I am placing this on several challenges, SSS Monday "Layer It," SSS Wednesday "Happy Birthday," and Gina K "Monthly Mix April Challenge." (die cut sentiment)




4 comments:

  1. That bit of glimmer is a great touch to add to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along in the Gina K. Designs April MMC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment... I realize that the die cut sentiment is not from Gina K, but I love the peonies so much that I wanted to share with everyone.

      Delete