Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Offering Sympathy

Summer is slipping away and as much as I love the colors of fall for card projects, I can't resist coloring flowers! This card features a Penny Black stamp, sentiment from Altenew with a stencil background from Mint Owl Studios, together for a Sympathy card. I always need them and a few friends of mine always order sympathy cards from me, too. This image on water color paper was colored with Zig Real Brush Markers  I am entering this card in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for August and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Beautiful Botanicals.


7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. The floral spray is perfect for a sympathy card and the whole design feels like it offers peace to the recipient. Thanks so much for playing along over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie. I appreciate your comments. I love Penny Black stamps and will try to play along each month.

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful sympathy card! Those flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO EXCITED!! This card project won the Saturday challenge! Thank you @PennyBlack!

    ReplyDelete