Sunday, April 5, 2020

Big Hugs


This card is for the My Favorite Things weekly challenges. I felt like doing some coloring so I used copic markers on a flower image from Penny Black called "Efflorescence" in shades matching ripe raspberry. If you ever want to know which copic colors match shades from MFT, there is a guide specifically for this on their website. VERY HANDY! Then, I built the card around that image. The patterned paper is from MFT and the sentiment is from a Stampendous set I have had for a long time.


Below you'll see the color pallet and the sketch. You can find many beautiful cards on the MFT Sketch Challenge #483 and on the MFT Color Challenge #138 for the week.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous combination on the color and sketch challenges. So nice and spring-like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. I wish spring would come sooner. It would brighten everyone's spirits.

      Delete