Monday, September 30, 2019

Christmas card #2

Another version of my last card is shown below using the Snowflake Turn-a-bout from Concord &9th stamped in four colors: pink, aqua, silver and gold embossed. The panel was cut diagonally and the sentiment embossed in gold through the center space. This sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp "Merry Everything" set. Two tiny snowflakes were die cut using Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes and placed in the center of the largest snowflakes. Two others were used for accents along the center section of the card. I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Get Ready for Christmas Monday Challenge.


5 comments:

  1. OOOh so much fun thinking of Christmas already. I'm so glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Do you enter many of their challenges?

      Delete
  2. Sweet card, I had that stamp but never mastered it, so kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The turn-a-bout? Have you tried using their template? At first the conversion from square to rectangle made me a little nuts, but I got the hang of that after a few tries. I really like those stamps and think Concord and 9th was genius for thinking of them.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. This will certainly help with some of the costs as I find myself always buying more and more from SSS. Love your "store" and everything you do.

    ReplyDelete