Thursday, December 6, 2018

It's Your Day

I made this card for my son a while ago but never put it on the Blog! This was at the time when I decided to have "choices" for the insides of my cards. So, you will see below there are two occasions for which this card can be used, Father's Day or a Male Birthday!  All you have to do is pick one of the panels and glue it into the frame on the inside of the card and you're ready to go!

I am entering this card in the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge # 141. HERE are some other cards which were entered.





















A few elements on this card:  The tie is a Die Namics MFT set called "Terrific Ties;" I created the plaid paper (my first try!) from SSS stamp set called "Jumbo Stripes;" the holes were created using a die from Paper Smooches called "Dots and Dashes;"  and I can't find nor remember the stamp for the sentiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment