Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wedding Day

Below is my second card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Think Pink!" SSS is honoring Breast Cancer Awareness month for this week's challenge.



This wedding card was built around the Rubbernecker "First Kiss" stamp. I bought this stamp during the summer and couldn't wait to try it out.

I found some patterned paper with a white lace-like pattern and die cut it with a Spellbinders circle die (with the hearts around the outside.) I also die cut a black card stock "doily" using Lifestyle Quickutz Sunrise Doily. The sentiment I selected was from Taylored Expressions In & Out Wedding Stamp. The pink panel for the base was cut with MFT blueprint 27, a scalloped rectangle. To finish the card, I added a few black sequins. Thanks for reading my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment