Friday, October 21, 2016

Cupcake Day

Hi Bloggers, I haven't entered the Pin Sights Challenge for a few months, but the October Challenge reflects the gorgeous colors of fall so I wanted to play.  Here is the inspiration - 

Halloween-party-inspiration-board-camille-styles-events2





Here's my card for Ellen Hutson's Pin Sights Challenge for October!

My inspiration came from the colors throughout these photos and specifically the cupcakes and banners. I used Essentials by Ellen stamp sets: Warm Fuzzies, All Inside, and Bear Wear for my images and colored them with copic markers. The panel was created with blended distress inks in wild honey, mustard seed, and spiced marmalade. I used some patterned paper cut with a tag die to highlight my birthday bear. One other element I added was the flag banners across the top of the card made out of orange and white.

Thanks for checking out my blog today. I hope you are enjoying the colors of autumn!




No comments:

Post a Comment