Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tons of Fun


Whew! I almost didn't finish in time to enter the MFT Challenge 262!
If you have seen MFT Adorable Elephants, you know it's one of the cutest stamp sets on the market.
Here's one of the little guys. While I was coloring several of these images using the Copic "Cool" grays, I ran out of C1 and I didn't have the reinker! I had to switch over to 
"Warm" grays (my second choice for these elephants) but was pretty happy with the results!
Instead of holding balloons (from the set,) I gave the elephant a bouquet of flowers.

I am entering this card in the MFT SKETCH CHALLENGE 264


Here's a close up of the elephant, popped up, holding the bouquet. My copic coloring / shading is getting better I think. In addition to the Adorable Elephant stamp set, I also used the following supplies on this card:

MFT Plaid Pattern Paper
Recollections Shimmer White Card Stock
Martha Steward Hearts edge punch
EK Success Lattice punch
Spellbinders Scallop Circles
Neat & Tangled white sequins






No comments:

Post a Comment