Saturday, January 9, 2016

So Cool!


COOLest Card Series | shurkus.com

Hi crafting friends! While I was perusing my favorite blogs, I came across something new from Jenn Shurkus. Every Thursday for January, Jenn (Shurkus.com) and Audrey Tokach (Pink Ink Originals) are going to create cards for "THE COOLEST CARD SERIES." This week's focus is on stencils so you know I had to create a card .... here it is. Jenn wants us to post our creations on her blog! Read below to see the supplies I used. Also, I am entering this card in the
Lawn Fawn Lawnscape Challenge Winter Wonderland



First, I used brusho on water color paper to get the blue sky and a stencil which I bought long ago from one of the big box stores for the stars. I used versa mark on the stencil and heat embossed fine white embossing powder over the stars. For the critters, I love Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Snow" stamp set/dies and Zig Clean Color Real Brushes. I also cut white card stock with a MFT stitched mountain range die for the bottom of the card. For an extra snowy effect, I applied Prima Snowflake Paste at the bottom AND sprayed the whole panel with Irresistible Texture Spray in Wedding Dress. It's hard to see the spay, but here is a close up of the card -



No comments:

Post a Comment