Sunday, November 8, 2015

Merry Christmas Shimmer

I created this card with the MFT Challenge in mind! 
But, instead of using stars, I used snowflakes. I used brusho on water color paper,
let it dry, then sprayed it with MFT Mixable Mist Sheer Shimmer. You can just about
make out the shiny shimmer on the paper! I found some layering paper and
used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch on the corners. The snowflakes 
are die cut out of silvery white paper. Two are from Lawn Fawn and one is from Savvy Dies.
 I embossed My Favorite Things sentiment from Grand Holiday Greetings 
with fine white embossing powder on a piece of Essentials by Ellen 40 pound vellum
and added a few enamel dots and white gel dashes around the edge.
 I love the "cool" aqua color for the snowflake theme.

MFT Sketch Challenge 253


Here's a close up of the paper (brusho on water color paper) 
and the big snowflake from silvery white card stock.



No comments:

Post a Comment