Wednesday, February 17, 2021

You

I wanted to put this card on my blog because it turned out so nice and fits this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Add some Texture." I had seen Jennifer McGuire use this stencil and tried it myself. The stencil is SSS "Winter Floral Layering" set. After I used various colors of Distress Ink through the stencil, I added "Moonstone" texture paste from Nuvo on the flowers giving them dimension and shine! The bottom portion of this card panel, cut with a MFT die, was made with Brusho water color powders. The sentiment is from an older Catherine Pooler die cut.



2 comments:

  1. ohhhh how I love all that yellow and the lovely envelope flap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. For the envelope flap I used an older Hero Arts large stamp. If you need more of those huge rubber stamps, try Impression Obsession. They actually have "seconds" which are just fine.

      Delete