Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Autumn Greetings

 Hi! I am not sure how one is supposed to take pictures of slim line cards. My efforts just don't seem to capture the card design well because of the size. Here is my next effort at slimline. The dies I have are from Trinity Stamps, including the leafy border. The image is from Penny Black (love the pumpkin) and the sentiment is from an old Inkadinkado stamp. I wanted to participate in the TicTacToe Challenge, so this fits in with ~slimline, splatters, green~ diagonally. Check out the other projects here TicTacToe Challenge 83. And am also entering the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.



8 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love that leafy frame die and pretty pumpkin. I'm with you on taking a picture of these slimline cards LOL! I must have taken 10 of my card and then just decided to pick one and call it good! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Tic Tac Toe. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,love the pumpkin, Yes I agree how difficult it is taking pics of slimline cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet autumn themed card with the leafy die cut border and pretty pumpkin! Agreed, photographing slimline cards is a bit tricky but I love making them. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at this week's Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stef. I wish someone in the crafting world would make a video to show us how.

      Delete
  4. Slimlines are hard...this is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love that pumpkin and your colouring is so gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and sorry for a late comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm behind in reading comments. Thanks for noticing my card and your kind comments.

      Delete