Thursday, July 9, 2020

Art Impression Boy & Girl

I have been playing with my Art Impression Stamps and water coloring on and off. These two images will go in frames for my grandchildren... when I am able to pick up some frames. As of now I don't "go shopping" except for necessities because of the Corona Virus.... so not sure when I will be able to give these two little pictures to my two little precious little ones.



 Thanks to AI's Bonnie Krebs, with a bit of practice anyone can really make these cute scenes! 
Not going to list all the stamps because I use a ton of them. All are from Art Impression, 
and I use Tombow Dual Brush Markers with these stamps. Thanks for visiting. 
Entering one of these in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Play with Paint.

2 comments:

  1. You need to make more of these and make them into cards...they are FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat. I actually have made a few into cards and sent them. But I don't always post everything I make on my blog! I agree they are nice. I took the intro class from Sandy Allnock for water coloring with stamps. I just need to finish the second class which is scenes! Although, I learned a lot just from her first class!

      Delete