Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hello There

Sorry for the long pause - but I was distracted by the very serious situation in New Jersey with the pandemic. I just didn't find much time for crafting before now. But, after weeks of being so engrossed in the day to day changes in our world and local situation, I finally feel like I have a good grasp of what's happening in the country. At the same time, I feel okay about relaxing my attention enough to spend time in the craft room. I have been cooking more than usual, crock pot recipes and cookies! If I don't gain back the 15 pounds which I lost back in the winter, it will be a miracle! Every sunny day I say I am going out for a walk, but half the time it doesn't happen. I wonder how everyone else is making out and how each of you is using your extra time at home?

Here's a card I made just because I wanted to have a few for sending to friends. I combined a number of different products, some stamping, some copic coloring, some die cutting! This is for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Spring Mood. It's not quite full of flowers yet, but you can tell that winter is over!


2 comments: