Monday, February 1, 2016

Glittery Birthday Wishes

Tonight I created a card for Jenn Shurkus's COOLEST CARD SERIES 
with "Sparkle" and Snow as the theme. 
By starting with DCWV Glitter paper,
which I put through a Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folder "Swirls,"
I was able to get a sparkly, swirling light aqua back ground. 
Snow at the bottom created with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Border
and some white snow flakes added the snowy details
to surround the MFT Snowman which I colored with copic markers. 
The little landscape in the background is a new die from Sugar Pea Designs. 
The two part sentiment consists of an aqua "BIRTHDAY" die
from Die-Namics Arrow Greetings and "WISHES" from
Stampin' Up Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.
I'm also going to enter this card in the My Favorite Things


I had a lot of fun making this card and combining many products from different companies.
Thanks for reading my blog today. Our snow is almost gone, but I'm sure more is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment